Tuesday, September 16, 2008

High Winds!

On Sunday when we had that major wind storm this huge tree fell right on my Grandma's car and completely wiped it out.. My Aunt Marlene said that she had just pulled in her driveway and went into the house and sat down on the couch and that tree fell. She was so being watched over by the BIG man ABOVE!! If the tree would have fallen over just a little bit more it would have went through their roof and landed right in the living room which is where her and grandma were both sitting. They could have both been killed. CRAZY!! Thank you God for your Protecting hand upon us all and our families!!



This is the tree that fell
G-ma's car



. Bryce decided to take a seat and watch the men cut some of the huge logs


Then I went out driving around after I dropped Bryce of at school and this huge tree at the college of wooster was totally uprooted out of the ground. It's so crazy how wind can do so much damage. Thank God we are all safe and sound though.

4 comments:

Jana said...

That car was her new one too, right??? Ca-razy!!!

STEPH said...

Hey Bug it was Grandma Woods and yes it was her new car. I feel so bad for her.

Grace said...

These are amazing pics. I snagged 'em and put them over on my blog. Scarey stuff, huh?

Jana said...

ooops I thought you meant Grandma Ross...I know that she also had a newer car...still, not cool!