Thursday, January 1, 2009

Bringing in the new year

What an awesome thing to be doing as we were bringing in the new year.. At church last night we had foot washing and communion.. We had lots of testimonies that were told of how God is so good and how he has provided for each and everyone of us.... I am personally thankful for his protecting hand upon us and our family this past year.. Mike and I counted up how many days Faith spent in the hospital and for just this past year she was in there a total of 45 days.. That was just her that didn't count Braydon.. There were times we weren't sure we were going to be able to pull through it financially but God always provides... I am also thankful to still have my mom with us and she is healthy you just never know what God has in His plan for us.. I am sooo looking forward to this new year.. I believe that God is going to pour out his Spirit upon the church like never before.. A REVIVAL is coming and so is the LORD.. Are you ready???
What an awesome sight to see our young people praising God as we were bringing in the new year. There were plenty of things that they could have been doing but they chose to come to the house of the LORD!! I am proud of you guys!! Hannah and Lyndin Foot washing this is Sis. Brenda Hinkle washing Sis Breanna's feet.. This is such a humbling experience.. I couldn't imagine how Mary must have felt when she knelt and washed Jesus' feet with her tears and then dried them with her hair.. WOW!! Sis Nancy Justice fixing us some sloppy joe's Sis Compton .. I love this lady.. she's that Pastor's wife Steve and Breanna.. they are engaged to be married! Bro Junior and Sis Crile

HA HA HA HA HA these 2 are so funny!!


Brian Johnson and Pastor Compton



Rachel Moore




Rachel Robinson
A bunch of us stayed at the church until 3 am playing games.. We had so much fun.. But I am exhausted today let me tell ya.. I am definitely way to old to be staying out that late..lol NOT!!
Happy New Year!!

















































1 comment:

ANGELA VAUGHN said...

I know Im way too old to be staying up that late...and im not afraid to say it either!!!