I cannot belive that it is almost time for school to start. Faith starts on the 19th and I think Bryce starts on the 25th not sure on that one. We have to go to the schoolon the 13th to find out more. He is so excited to get to go to kindergaten. I'm not real sure about sending either of them I would just rather keep them home and do my own schooling. That won't happen. I would go INSANE!! LOL!!
Thursday, August 7, 2008
My Pride and Joy!!
Ok sorry I haven't posted in awhile. There has been so much going on here lately i've been to busy to really do to much on the computer. as most of you probably know my mom had surgery last friday. Things went very well we are all very pleased with the outcome. The Dr. said that he got all the cancer out and that she wouldn't have to undego any further treatments. Praise God for that!! So anyways dad and I have been traveling back and forth to cleveland for the last 5 days. But yesyterday mom finallygot to come home. YAY!! and she is doing very well. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers it really meant the world to all of us. So that's the scoop on my momma. Not much is really going on just have been busy around the house trying to get some things organized and in order before it drives me insane
I cannot belive that it is almost time for school to start. Faith starts on the 19th and I think Bryce starts on the 25th not sure on that one. We have to go to the schoolon the 13th to find out more. He is so excited to get to go to kindergaten. I'm not real sure about sending either of them I would just rather keep them home and do my own schooling. That won't happen. I would go INSANE!! LOL!!

I cannot belive that it is almost time for school to start. Faith starts on the 19th and I think Bryce starts on the 25th not sure on that one. We have to go to the schoolon the 13th to find out more. He is so excited to get to go to kindergaten. I'm not real sure about sending either of them I would just rather keep them home and do my own schooling. That won't happen. I would go INSANE!! LOL!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
YES, WOOSTER STARTS ON THE 25TH...LOL! WHY DIDNT YOU SIGN BRYCTON UP FOR SAFETY TOWN?? MADY IS HAVING SO MUCH FUN!
We will be praying for your mom...I didn't know she had cancer... ;-)
Hey we are thinking of you and your family...I didn't know about your Mom so I will be praying!! ;-)
lol...I think that was the 32nd comment I left but I got distracted and cdn't remember if I left one already...sorry...
Post a Comment