Tuesday, August 12, 2008
SNAP SHOTS!!
Tonight we took the kids to the OARDC to take some snap shots of them. It was so pretty out the weather was perfect!! We obvioulsy had to walk through the forest (that's what Bryce called it) LOL!! We walked the paths and he absolutely loved that and of course along the way he found some treasures that he had to collect at lwast 40 of. I wouldn't let him bring them all home though. His treasures were HUGE leaves. He collected as many as he possibly could. He had tons of fun going on his little adventure. Faith must have liked it to cause she smiled almost the whole time we were walking down the paths she was so happy and of course Brady loves to be outside and he loves to ride in his stroller. Well I hope you enjoy my snap shots!! Sorry there are somany but I loved them all and I couldn't decide which ones to blog!! LOL!! So I hope you enjoy them all. =)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I LOVE THE 1ST ONE OF BRYCTON IN THE TREE AND THE ONE OF ALL THREE OF THEM BY THE POND!
Hey there! We met over at Cornertone about an hour ago! I love outside pics. These are excellent shots of your little people. We'll have to go out there sometime. Since we've only lived in the area for a year, there's still alot we haven't seen or done.
My blogs kinda slow most of the time. At one time, I was totally addicted to it and posted two or three times a day, but I'm too busy most of the time anymore.
Ok Those were cute...I miss the OARDC..It's so pretty. I was just tellin Pat last night that we were gonna miss our tradition of going down thru fredericksburg, Millersburg, Apple Creek during the fall. I am super bummed...maybe vacation.. lol
How's your Mom? Well I will let you go ...now that I hi-jacked your comments...lol c ya latta
Post a Comment