Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Gale Farms

Today was Bryecton's kindergarten class trip to Gale Farm. There were 48 kids I think that went. It was so cold. Bryceton and I were frozen to the bone..lol!! They got to go on a hay ride out to the pumpkin patch and they got to pick out a pumpkin. The pumpkins were all so small but the kids had fun picking them. Thankfully the ground was still hard so it wasn't a muddy mess. Then after the pumpkin patch we went down into the barn and the lady gave a demonstration about pumpkins.

We all met in the classroom before we left and Mrs. Arnold sepearted the kids into 3 diff groups. The next picture is bryceton and his friend Aaron. Then the next is Butch's little girl Becka... Then I'M NOT SURE WHAT THIS MOM WAS THINKING.. HELLLLOOOO SHE HAD TO BE FREEZING.. BUT WHO KNOWS!!

BRYCETON AND HIS FRIEND CORBEN ON THE SCHOOL BUS

Here is the whole groupWaiting to find the group they were suppossed to be with The hay ride!Here they are in the barn getting their demonstration on pumpkinsWe were getting ready to leave and this kid (I have no idea who he is) comes up to me and says hey take a picture of me real quick..lol!! Mrs Arnold

































































































































3 comments:

ANGELA VAUGHN said...

hey thanks for the pics..i stold some for my blog! lol!

Grace said...

You and K make me look bad. Hopefully I'll get those pics along with the boys' pics from their trip last week up tonight! Ha!!

Jana said...

fun....I love fall...I am trying to be ambitious tonight. I am going to upload some new pics from Pats family vacation house...so come and see...