Ok Sorry to all that read my blog!!
I didn't have a chance to let anyone know that I was having some computer issue's. GGRR!! Anyways we are just getting it back today best buy has had it for a little over a week. So once I get a chance I will update with all my pics!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
DID YOU KNOW THAT CLEAR PICTURE WILL FIX YOUR COMPUTER OR CLEAN IT UP IF YOURE HAVING ISSUES FOR $20! IT FIXED OURS BUT I GUESS IT JUST DEPENDS ON WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS.
Hey Ang we bought the computer at Best Buy and we bought a service plan to go with it.. so we didn't have to pay anything to have it fixed. At first they told us that it was the motherboard and that they had to send it out to Acer. But when it came back they decided that the fan was really clogged up.. I have no idea!!
But thanx for letting me know.
Post a Comment