Ok just a quick update on the Wilson's. Sorry I haven't posted lately I have had a lot going on. Let's see where do I start??
1st--- On Mon when faith came home from school she had something wrong with here leg and we weren't quit sure what it was you couldn't touch her left knee at all or she would scream out in extreme pain..so we took her to the Dr's on Tues morning. They did some x-rays (at least tried) and sent us home. The Dr.called us later that evening and said that she didn't see any fractures but because her pics were so limited (due to faith being in so much pain and not being able to stretch her legs out) she wasn't quit sure but to just give her Tylenol with codeine and Valium to keep her comfy until we seen her orthopedic Dr. on Thurs (yesterday). Ok then on Wednesday morning she spiked a fever 103 so back to the Dr's she went they ended up giving her an antibiotic (zithromax) to cover their backs basically in case there is some type of an infection.. So then yesterday we took her to Cleveland to see her ortho Dr. and he gave us the great news that faith's hip is not out of socket but... it looks like it is starting to slide out and that's what's causing her to be in this extreme pain that she is in. He said that when it slides out it rubs against another bone... so guess what... she gets to have another surgery and that will be on Nov 14Th she will be in the hospital for 3-5 days and she will get a wonderful spika cast (which is not fun at all). Soooo please keep her in your prayers I feel so bad that she has to wait that long to get it taken care of.. She is so much pain she will just cry out in extreme pain. So just pray that God would calm that pain down and keep her healthy so that way she can get this surgery done...
2ND.... Mike and I have not been feeling well we have these God awful colds or something...gggrrr and we are not getting much sleep due to the kids not feeling well.
3rd. Brady is cutting 2 more teeth so he is all snorty snotty. So we started him on his albuterol/ pulmocort treatments to keep his lungs open so he doesn't get this horrible cough...
4Th Bryceton woke up this morning have really bad diarrhea and throwing up....O YAY!!!
So that is what's going on with the Wilson's we are all not feeling well.. Between taking kids to school to therapy and picking the kids back up from school... I a not getting much done.. plus not feeling well... yeah!!! you get the point!!!!
So hopefully everyone else is that is reading my blog is staying healthy!!
Have a great day guys!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Ah man, that stinks. I'm so sorry everything's going so rough right now. I'll definitely keep you guys in my prayers during the next few months.
THANK YOU GRACE.. I KNOW THAT'S NOT YOUR NAME BUT I CAN'T REM YOU REAL NAME..LOL--SORRY
her name is "stacy"..lol! why when it hits it all hits at once? lol! thats our luck too so i feel for ya! i had this cold/allergy thing for 2 1/2 weeks and then started taking some claritin and now feel much better so i guess it was allergies!
Post a Comment