Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Friends

This past week some of our friends came home from Florida for Christmas. And we were lucky to get to see them and spend some time with them... Jana and I go way back.. Your kids have gotten so Big. Bryceton really like Kyler alot.. He talked about him all day Sunday and kept saying I really wish that bo could come back over and play..lol!!
Bryceton and Kyler!!
Kyler,Bryce,Jana,Braydon,and Aleigha Hmmm for some reason i cut poor Pat off in this picture..sorry 8-(

Bryce was teaching her how to play dice his way..



giving loves



This kid couldn't keep her hands off of Brady.. She was full of love!!! lol!!

It was good to see you guys!!




1 comment:

Jana said...

lol...that is too funny...I miss you guys!!! We had a blast. Man seeing these pics makes me miss Ohio...lol Hopefully we can seee you again real soon... ;-) love ya!