Wednesday, December 24, 2008

WHAT A DAY!!

O man! O mercy! What a day it was yesterday!! I had one baby getting her cast of while another one one was in the ER!
Faith did very well yesterday while getting her cast off. She wasn't sure what to think at first because of the vibration from the saw that they used but she was ok.. Man did she STINK!! I felt so bad for her when I saw what saw when that cast came off .. (did I tongue tie your brain?) LOL!!! You will see what I mean as you scroll down and look at her pics!! WARNING!! It is Gross!!
Sooo While I sat with Faith at CCF to get her cast off Mike ended he kept crying 2the CCF ER! He was having horrible coughing spells and couldn't catch his breathe all at the same time.. I felt so bad for him. Soo when he got over there they did a chest x-ray which showed that Brady has the start of pneumonia..So he said that if we could get him to drink while we were in the ER that he would send him home with an antibiotic if he wouldn't drink well then he was going to have to admit him. Thankfully he ate and got to come home. He is doing much better today! We have been giving Breathing treatments every 4-6 hrs to keep his airways open...
Now back to Faith she is doing pretty good.. she is trying to get used to not having the cast on. It prob feels funny to her and she keeps having spasms. We cannot hardly move her without her screaming her head off. But we knew that, that is what was going to happen seeing that this is only the 3rd time we have been through this. . We have to see the Ortho Dr in 6 weeks for a check-up.

Getting ready to go!!


Here he is sawing away at her cast

As you can see she isn't enjoying it to well
This is what was under her cast.. I couldn't imagine having to lay in this for 6 weeks.. We scrubbed her as best as we could every night but there were just some spots that we could not get to..This is her incision on her outer left leg

This is a pic of her back/butt it is way worse than this but I didn't want to show the whole thing ..but trust me it looks so sore and raw..

Here is HOTTIE SCOTTIE fitting her for her knee abductors and the brace that she has to wear everyday to keep her legs spread out like a frog so hopefully we will not be back in this situation again.
Here she is all ready to go..and yes I gave her a good scrubbing before I put her pants on... She was totally clean when I left there.. but you better bet she went straight to the tub when she got home.
Thanks for all your prayers for our little ottie while she was in her cast.. she definitely needed all of them that she could get!!











































































No comments: