Thursday, December 4, 2008

Minister's Banquet!

Tuesday evening we had the privilege to go the Minister's Banquet in Hartville. We had such a good time. It was so nice to get out and fellowship with other churches. Since we are still kinda new to the district we don't know alot of the other people.. but there were a few that we knew. They served really yummy food. Mike and I got the ham and mashed pot with corn and then we had pie. We sang a few songs and then they passed out really cute gifts.. Anyways just thought I would snap a few pics of all our people that went.. and then I tried take some snap shots of Kermit Hall and his family..

Ben and Rachel
Eric and Rachel
Us
Dad & Mom checking out one of the cool gifts that they gave out! It's a cookie Jar with sugar cookies inside.
Phil and Pat Dague

Pastor Compton

Sis Compton!! She loved her cookie jar .. can u tell?
Bro Robinson... OK Christal and Shannon I took some side Shots of your fam for ya.. lol!! Grace and her Husband( He's in the orange shirt) Her sister is sitting right beside her.. I cannot rem her name.. Help me!
Kermit, Billy ,and His wife. I guess I didn't get any pics of your Aunt sorry..The girls were eating brady all up.. They just loved his cheeks!! lol.. but then again who wouldn't!

Bro Smith.. He is the Pastor in Hartville!



























































No comments: