The last 2 weeks we have been hard at work trying to redo our kitchen. We have had alot of fun doing this. It was so nerve wracking to be painting the yellow walls and the cabinets blue. We weren't real sure what it was going to look like. When Mike put the first coat of yellow on the wall I was like o man I don't know if I am going to like it. I almost changed my mind. But with much encouragement from Kristy (my neighbour) I made it. Yes Kristy I think you should go GREEN!!!! I am so glad we went with these colors now my kitchen is so clean, fresh, and bright. We put all new hardware on the cabinets and reorganized our cabinets. It feels so good to have such a clean and organized kitchen. So tell me what you think do you like it???
This is the wall before



2 comments:
You know I love it! I really felt happy just standing in it. lol That is a great pic of it too. You have THE cutest kitchen!! Now I'm actually reconsidering the green and I was so settled on white! Darn you woman.
Hey Stephers,
That is very cute. Very you!! lol ...
Post a Comment