Wow what a weekend this has been. Saturday we got up early in the morning and went to some yard sales in the rain. Bryceton had fun doing that he loves to yard sale. Then later on in the mid afternoon our landlord stopped over to see the new ramp that was built for Faith and while she was here we asked her if we could tear down the border and the wallpaper that was coming off of the wall. I was starting to have to tape it back up (yeah real attractive) NOT!! It was so UGLY!!! So we are repainting the whole entire house we are so excited. We have the wallpaper and border down in the living room dining room and the stairway to the upstairs and I have part of my kitchen paper down. Iwill post pictures later. Then Faith and I had a Mother/Daughter banquet to go to at the church. I will post pics of that also a little later on this week.
Ok I need to hit the sack I am WORN OUT!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment