Monday was the kids graduation from Preschool to Kindergarten. This was the first year that the Ida Sue Preschool has ever had a ceremony like this for the kids that are moving on to Kindergarten. It was so sad but exciting to see my kiddo's moving on to bigger and better things in their lives. I just cannot believe they are both going into kindergarten. It's hard enough to watch one of them growing but two??? O man I'm gonna have a lot of crying time next year when they start school. This next school year will be the first time that they will be separated from each other in different schools. WOW!!! What am I going to do??? I'm sure they will do fine without each other. It will be a big switch for Bryceton because right now because faith isn't going he always makes sure that he makes her a craft at school when they all do theirs and next year in school he won't be able to do that. He always looks out for his big sissy!!! They will definitely miss each other. O well it will be good and positive experience for them both all of for that matter. I have watched them both grow so much in school this year. It's been a fun adventure to watch and we are excited to watch them develop and grow even more throughtout the next school year.
Here we all are
She's such a SWEETIE!!
Doesn't he looked thrilled??? He didn't like that cap!!
From left to right. Mrs. Diane (teacher's aide) , Mrs. Deanne (teacher), Mrs. Margie (helper) and Nurse Cathy



2 comments:
HEY, ILL TRADE WITH YOU...I HAVE 1 GOING TO JR. HIGH AND 1 GOING TO KNDG! IM NOT SURE WHICH IS WORSE??? LOL!!!
Love the pic of bryce in his cap! lol!
Post a Comment