This was his dedication outfit
Little man
Me and my BO Pastor ComptonFAMILY
Nice pics~I love dedications...humbles me...and we all know I can use a lot of that!!! HA HA!!
i loved his outfit!!
His outfit is so cute! Looks like you're wearing your hair in these pics.
K I WAS NOT WEARING MY HAIR IN THESE PICS I ACTUALLY TOOK TIME TO FIX IT THAT MORNING...LOL!! MY HAIR WAS IN A FRENCH TWIST WITH MY CURLS AT THE TOP..LOL!! IT'S NICE TO KNOW THAT YOU THINK MY HAIR IS FAKE!!LOL
lol You should've never explained the whole hair piece thing to me!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Nice pics~
I love dedications...humbles me...and we all know I can use a lot of that!!! HA HA!!
i loved his outfit!!
His outfit is so cute! Looks like you're wearing your hair in these pics.
K I WAS NOT WEARING MY HAIR IN THESE PICS I ACTUALLY TOOK TIME TO FIX IT THAT MORNING...LOL!! MY HAIR WAS IN A FRENCH TWIST WITH MY CURLS AT THE TOP..LOL!! IT'S NICE TO KNOW THAT YOU THINK MY HAIR IS FAKE!!LOL
lol You should've never explained the whole hair piece thing to me!
Post a Comment