On Sat my parents come to get Bryceton to go Flea Marketing which he loves to do. So I thought I would post some of his things that he came home with. My parents gave him $10 to spend. He was so excited. He bought us all something except for Brady. He bought faith a little kitty actually there was no price on it so he asked the lady at the stand how much is this kitty I want to buy it for my sissy and the lady said since you are getting it for your sissy you can just have it for free. When he brought it home to Faith she loved it he put it in her hand and she smiled at him. I think that was her way of saying thank you. He bought me some really pretty china dishes and a little thing for my my kitchen and he bought Mike a brush shoehorn and a wall plaque. LOL!! He has such a big heart always thinking of others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
flea markets are the best!
CHRISSY MY PARENTS LOVE GOING TO FLEA MARKETS AND THEY HAVE BRYCE HOOKED ON THEM AND I HAVE HIM HOOKED ON YARD SALES!! LOL!! WE NEED TO TRAIN HIM WHILE HE'S YOUNG RIGHT???
Post a Comment