Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Hog Roast!!

On Saturday we went to mike's sister Sarah's house for a hog roast!! There was so much food and so many people there. Of course it didn't rain all day until it was time for it to start and then it down poured. So we had to all be inside for awhile but it eventually cleared up so the kids could at least go outside and play. There were more kids there than what is in the picture. It was nice to see all of mike's Aunt's and Uncle's there. We don't see them much they all live a good distance from us. I wanted to get a picture of the pig while it was roasting but by the time that we got there it was torn all to pieces. So I took pics of what was left. Enjoy!!
The kids

The Hog all ripped a part


The skull

THE SNOUT


FUN FUN


Miss America
Aunt Deb, Uncle Dave and their grand kids
Aunt Laura
Tim & Kerianne
Uncle Jim



3 comments:

ANGELA VAUGHN said...

THE SNOUT OF THE PIG IS JUST PLAIN NASTY!!!

Kristy said...

Those pig pics are so gross!!

STEPH said...

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH BOTH OF YOU. I COULDN'T HARDLY EAT IT ESCPECIALLY AFTER TAKING THESE PICS OF IT.. LOL!! I HAD TO AT LEAST TRY IT SO I DIDN'T HURT ANYONE'S FEELINGS..