Monday, July 14, 2008

FREEBIES!!!

One of my friends called me sat and asked me if I wanted a double seated stroller. She had no idea that I had been looking for one actually. I wanted a double seated jogging stroller for Brady and Faith so when I am out it will be so much easier for me plus now I can take walks during the day and not have to worry about breaking my back when I haul 2 ton Tony (brady lol) in his snugglie plus push faith in her stroller. That is hard work let me tell ya. Anyways she told me that the girl had, had a double seated jogging stroller that she wanted to get for me but the girl she was getting it from had already gave it to someone else but that she had this one that she could have for free. So she brought it to me on sat and I was so excited about having a double I seated stroller that I had that thing torn apart and in the washer with some color safe bleach prob within 15 min after she left...lol!! So now I have to get used to pushing a double wide around. LOL !! I love freebies!! But then again who doesn't!!!!


No comments: