Bryce talked mike into going down this slide with him!
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Family Time!
This weekend we went with my parents to the Johnny Appleseed Festival in Apple Creek .The weather was perfect. It was pretty cool there they had all these big blow up bouncy things for Bryce to jump and play in and then they had some country western music (Wow) that sucked!! The people they had singing were not so good singers and they were having problems with their soundboard. But they had this fiddle player who was 21 yrs old and she was AWESOME! her name was Krista I think anyways she played at the wayne county fair last year. MY mom is her #1 fan. LOL!! They had all kinds of food there but we only ate an apple dumpling. Anyways we had a good time spending the evening with my parents which we don't get to do to often. So thank God for the family time that we do get to spend together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Here he is in the ring




1 comment:
YEAH, I LOVE JONNY APPLESEED DAYS...I JUST FOUND OUT LASTNIGHT WHEN IT WAS TOO LATE..PLUS WE HAD NO KIDS THIS WEEKEND SO I GUESS IT WOULDNT OF MATTER!
Post a Comment