Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Busy,Busy,Busy

Bryceton with his toothfairy money Faith loves to get money!!! Can u tell???

What a day this has been I woke up this morning bright and early at 5:45 changed brady's diaper fed him a bottle and put him back to sleep just in time for faith to wake up so I changed her diaper and changed her clothes, gave her meds and then put her back to sleep. So then I decided I needed to pack Bryce's lunch for school and find him some school clothes (man tthat was a trip) I can never find this kid matching socks :( I get so frustrated with that. Anyways by the time that was all said and done it was time to wake him up and get him his chocolate milk and cartoons (normal routine 4 him) Put him on the bus at 8:30 then I had to rush out the dooe to get faith to therapy. That went really well (better than I thought it was going to go) Eric her therapist said that her legs felt a lot better than they did the last time that he had seen her which was like 6-7 mths ago. So that made me very happy ;-)

I am not feeling well today I have almost completely lost my voice and my throat is killing me.

Bryceton last his second tooth lastnight he was very excited about that so obviously the tooth fairy came once again and gave him $5 under his pillow so when he got up this morning he was very pleased to find that under his pillow ;-)

Ok well it is getting late and I need to get my kiddo's to bed. I have another extremely busy day ahead of me again tomorrow. Keep me in your thoughts and prayers I'm gonna need it with all this running I have to do and not feeling well doesn't help out at all either.

But o'well God doesn't put more on us than we can bare. RIGHT??


3 comments:

Chrissy Galloway said...

Josh's socks are all black and I still cannot find 2 that ever match...go figure! I feel your pain.

chros said...

Glad to hear Faith is doing better! How awesome. God does not give us more then we can bare, Just enough to conform us into the Christians He wants us to be. We learn and grow from all of the trials and craziness we go through. With love and prayers.
C.

ANGELA VAUGHN said...

GOOD LUCK WITH THE SORE THROAT THING...IM JUST GETTING OVER MINE!! IT TAKES A WHILE!!