On sat faith and I decided that we were going to spend just mommy and me time together. Without those crazy boys!!! We got up and went to kohl's which is were her grandma had gotten her a gift card to. While we were there she found 2 really cute shirts for $2.40 each she found a good buy. They are from the Jumping Bean collection which I love. Then when we were finished shopping we came home and made some brownies. She had a lot of fun doing that. I think her favorite part of that was getting to use the mixer. I think she liked to feel the vibrations from it. Then when we were done with that I had her taste the beaters which she really liked. She was smacking her little lips together and making all kinds of sounds. We had a lot of fun just spending mommy and me time together.
The finished product!!! YUMMY!!!

Here I am licking the beaters!!

Here I am mixing up my brownies

Here I am spraying pam on the pan

1 comment:
That is so adorable! For real! Glad you guys had such a great time together. However, we all know that Faith is daddys little girl. Love the pic of her running the mixer. God bless that little child of His. With love and prayers always.
C.
Post a Comment