Ok I figured out how to get the names on the blog roll but when I click on the link to go to the blog site it will not go. The only one that I have working correctly is Jana's. Not sure why I did them all the same. :-((
Hey, I think why Angela's is not working is because you do not have her blog link spelled correctly. It should be www.thevaughns-angela.blogspot.com ..and the egg guy should say blogspot...not nlogspot.. ****when you are completely finished you can recheck your work by going to your links on the side just slide your mouse over the link...do not press it...look at the bottom bar...(the bar which will let you know when a page is done loading) it will show you what you have wrote down as the link..its alot at first but you will get the hang of it. lol...good luck!
Hey it's the egg guy. =)~ Copy and paste the addresses, so you don't have any mistakes. I can run over after I drop Lily at school in the morning if you need help.
3 comments:
It's cuz I am special!!! LOL!! *cough cough* LOL!!! It confused me too at first...
Hey, I think why Angela's is not working is because you do not have her blog link spelled correctly. It should be www.thevaughns-angela.blogspot.com ..and the egg guy should say blogspot...not nlogspot.. ****when you are completely finished you can recheck your work by going to your links on the side just slide your mouse over the link...do not press it...look at the bottom bar...(the bar which will let you know when a page is done loading) it will show you what you have wrote down as the link..its alot at first but you will get the hang of it. lol...good luck!
Hey it's the egg guy. =)~ Copy and paste the addresses, so you don't have any mistakes. I can run over after I drop Lily at school in the morning if you need help.
Post a Comment