SHEW!!!!! I made it through the very busy day!! Thank you Jesus!! The weather is soooo pretty it got up to 77 degrees today. Faith and I cleaned out my van while Bryceton dug huge holes in the backyard behind the garage. :-( O well at least he kept himself busy and stayed out of my way while I was trying to do the van.
Bryceton and I are getting ready to bake some chocolate chip cookies!!! YUMMY!!!! I can already smell them. LOL !! Bryceton is going to have a friend over tomorrow night.We are going to hopefully go bowling and order a pizza and maybe try to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks!! Not sure that will happen with 2 ittle boys!! I can only hope it will though.
Tomorrow bryceton has his first Eye doctor's appointment he is all excited he wants glasses cause faith has them . I think he thinks they will be cool, but this morning before he went to school he started to act a little concerned about the possability of having to get glasses he said if I get glasses do you think the kids at school will make fun of me? And of course I had reassure him that there are other kids at school that have them and they don't get made fun of. So at this point that is what's going on in little Bryceton's life.
Faith she is just a little PRINCESS we had a meeting at her school today to get her transitioned into kindergarten :-( She will be attending Ida Sue next year. Mike and I decided that, that would be the place that would most fit her needs. She is doing very well she is so happy since she has not been sick. We can THANK GOD for that. If it wasn't for his healing power who knows what kind of shape she would be in. So that is what's going on with Faith.
Braydon well he loves to suck his thumb, he jibber jabbers all the time, he has discovered his tongue he can stick out his tongue and almost touch the bottom of his chin. I am trying to capture a picture of that but he does it so fast I just can'tseem to get one I will though. He is doing great!!! That's the Life of Braydon at the point.
Mike and I are doing good we are both Fat and Sassy but we are trying to change (the fat part at least) ;-o
ok well whoever is reading this We hope that you have a wonderful evening. Chatter at ya all later. ;-0
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Sounds like everyone is doing great!
How old are all the kiddo's now?
Hey Chrissy Faith is 6 Bryceton is 5 and Braydon is almost 6 months
Post a Comment