skip to main | skip to sidebar

**Smiles Upon Smiles**

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Thumb Sucker!!!

Just recently Braydon has taken up a new thing he has started sucking his thumb he would rather have that then his binki which I guess isn't a bad thing because if I forget or lose his binki (which I have) at least he has something to fall back on. We have gotten so many binki's on the spure of the moment at Wal Mart because I am so forgetfull. O'yeah don't know if I have told you already but he rolled over for the first time on mon the 14th we were so excited to see him do that. He is getting so BIG so FAST .




Posted by STEPH at 9:48 AM
Labels: thumb sucker

3 comments:

Chrissy Galloway said...

he is so precious....it almost makes me want one...ALMOST!! He looks so much like your dad and George! So glad you have a blog!

April 19, 2008 at 7:39 PM
ANGELA VAUGHN said...

THAT IS CUTE BUT YA KNOW YOU CANT TAKE THE THUMB AWAY LIKE YOU CAN THE BINKI! LOL!

April 20, 2008 at 5:15 AM
chros said...

That is so adorable! C.

April 20, 2008 at 5:28 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Me

Me

About Me

My photo
STEPH
View my complete profile

Favorite Blog List

  • chocolate polka dots
  • Everything From An Egg
  • Chrissy and Josh
  • THE VAUGHNS
  • Mark and Darlene
  • In His Image

MY HUBBY

MY HUBBY

Faith Autumn

Faith Autumn

Bryceton Thomas

Bryceton Thomas

Braydon McKinley

Braydon McKinley

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (54)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (31)
  • ▼  2008 (196)
    • ►  December (25)
    • ►  November (18)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (23)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (24)
    • ►  June (43)
    • ►  May (30)
    • ▼  April (13)
      • Thank you!!
      • I'm Confused !!!
      • HELP!!!
      • Going to the Eye Dr's
      • FRIENDS!!!!
      • I MADE IT!!!!
      • Busy,Busy,Busy
      • Thumb Sucker!!!
      • Acorn Tree
      • Friends and Therapy
      • First Flower
      • Kristy
      • Mommy and Me