On Friday Bryceton's friend Michael came over to spend the night. We took them bowling and then we went out to eat at EL Campesino's the boys don't like Mexican food so we bought them Wendy's and they ate it at the mexican restaurant. LOL!! You should have seen the looks that we got and then on top of that the boys wanted to sit at the bar to eat. ;-o Then when we where finished there we came home and they played outside for awhile. Then they came in and watched Alvin and the Chipmunks. Then of course it was bed time which they were in at bed at 9:30 but didn't go to sleep until close to midnight. I was BUSTED!!! I remember those days when I was younger. O to be young again. :-) Then on Sat we went to the smithville yard sales. The boys loved that Bryceton bought a bunch of cars and Michael bought a transformer. Ok well that was how our weekend went. We had lots of fun with all the kids. It's always nice to see our children happy. :-))))
Here we are ready to bowl













1 comment:
Looks like a fun day! I love El Campesino, but I can't even remember the last time I was there.
Post a Comment