On Monday this week we had to take Faith to the Dr's in Cleveland so I called and asked my Aunt Bessie to see if she could watch the boys. She said sure bring them on down to the house. I'm sure I can wear Bryce out for ya. HA! HA! Yeah right wear Bryce out he wore them out. LOL!! By the time we got back poor uncle Bill was dragging butt. LOL!! He played with Bryce the whole entire time we were gone he took him fishing and then they went for a walk in the forest. Bryce was so excited he was got to go fishing with Uncle Bill in his pond and he got to ride in his boat. That's all he talks about. Anyways Grandma Ross and Aunt Bessie took care of my baby Brady Aunt Bess says I don't know how you get anything done all this boy wants to do is eat!! LOL !!! I told her now she needed to add Faith into the mix. I felt so bad all 3 of them were so worn out. When we left they were pretty much all vegged out on the porch swing. SO I owe all 3 of them a GREAT BIG THANK YOU!! For helping me out. Then yesterday we had to back to Cleveland again and Bryce didn't want to go with us he said can't we call Aunt Bess. LOL!! I'm not sure that they could have handled him 2 days in one week. LOL !!
No comments:
Post a Comment