We had a wonderful day with my Dad and Mike on Father's Day!! The weather was perfect for our BBQ!! Just wanted to post some pics of Mike and The kids and of what they got him for Father's day. Bryceton and I went to Wal Mart to find something for daddy and one of the men in our church Eric Moore had a table set up for the kids to decorate a big cookie for the dad's for father's day so that is what Bryceton decided to do. And then Faith and Brady got him a movies 10 gift card. Mike wants to go see the Ironman or thr Incrediable Hulk he can't decide.
THE GANG!!

Bryceton decorating his cookie

The finished product

Here is giving it to Mike
Faith was so excited to give daddy his card!

Mike showing off his gift card
7 comments:
FINALLY SOME PICS....I HAVENT SEEN ANY IN A WHILE!! I JUST LOVE TO COMPLAIN! LOL!!
Hey angela I know sorry!! It has been awhile for my pics!!
yeah you can add me to the complaining list... ha ha!!!
What is wrong with you people?? Don't you have anything to better to do in a day than complain??? LOL!!
hey you are a fine one to talk miss thang...she who wrote me sayn that i am gettin as bad as (insert unmentionable name)lol...by not posting in a whole six days....and yes i like to complain!!! lol....
Jana that waa not complaining that was stating a fact!!! LOL
point taken...lol
Post a Comment