" I'll give him and his descendants the land he walked on because he was all for following God, heart and soul." Deuteronomy 1:36 MSG
Have you ever heard the expression,"Let go and let God?" It's easier said than done. We sing songs in church about giving our all to God, such as "All to Jesus, I surrender," when we all the while, we're holding something back. I'm guilty, too. So many times I have gone before God ans asked Him to take over every part of my life, and then later the Holy Spirit will point out an area of my heart that I didn't give to God.
It's silly, isn't it? I don't know why we'd ever want to hold out on God. He doesn't want us to give our all so that He can make us miserable. He wants us to give our all so that He can bless us beyond our wildest dreams. God isn't some big ogre in the sky, just waiting for us to give our all to Him so that he can control us like puppets. He simply wants us to give our all so that we can walk in the plan that He has for us. So if you're struggling with giving your all today, ask God to help you. Go ahead-let go and let God. He will give you much more in return.
Mother To Master;
Lord, I give my all to You today. Help me to leave my life in Your hands. Amen.
I wish for you joy of holding life with an open hand. Just let go of all the stuff you've had to worry about and hang on to and protect.... It isn't what you have that determines your strength now or in the future. It is what you are willing to let go of that is the ultimate test.
Bob Benson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment