Today we had a bad hail storm come through here. I was at my moms and was on my way home when I got to Gerstenslager's the ahil stron hit. I was so glad I was almost home I hate driving in weather like that. Anyways I wanted to take some pictures (for you Jana) to let you know and see how much excitement you are missing here in OHIO!! Of course I would love to have some warm Florida weather here but o well. We were standing outside on the porch watching it all happen. We could see our breathe it was so chilly major temerature change. The pics are of our ramp and our front yard and of course Bryceton had to go out and observe the situation. On the video I am talking to my sister in law Krissy. She was at mom's when I left and it was doing nothing there so I had to video our storm here.
1 comment:
WOW!!! That is alot of hail!!! I bet you wda never guessed, but I do actually LOOOVVVEEE storms, with lots of rain, and hail and lightning...the whole atmosphere just makes me wanna run to my room and put on some jammies..My best sleep comes in the middle of a storm...crazy huh?? Thats why everyone says that we are made for Florida...Pat and I both love the beach and storms...Wonder how i will like em when they tear off my roof? Or rip out my pool and put a "new" pool in my living room! But we wont think like that now will we?? lol Great pics! Does make me miss home...Wooster is growing OHHHH so much!
Post a Comment