Timely advice is lovely, like golden apples in a silver basket. Proverbs 25:11 NLT
It's funny --as young we thought our moms knew everything. As teens, we thought they knew nothing. As adults, we realize we were right in the first place- they do know everything. Moms are full of wisdom; however, when I became a mom I didn't feel so wise. In fact, I didn't know the first thing about being a mother. As I've matured I've learned a Little about being a mom-mostly from my mom. Her advice is priceless.
We can learn much from the godly women in our lives. Maybe your mom hasn't been there for you but God has placed other women in your life-an aunt, a grandmother, a close friend, or your pastor's wife. Cherish their words of wisdom. God has placed them in your life for a purpose.
Just think, some day your children will look up to you for wisdom--it's true! The Word says that they will rise up and call you blessed. So make sure you have some wisdom to share. Treasure the advice that's been given to you and, more importantly, meditate on the Word of God. There's much wisdom waiting for you!
Mother To Master;
Heavenly Father, thank you for those special women in my life. Help me to honor them and you. Amen.
Knowledge is horizontal.
Wisdom is vertical--
it comes down from above.
Billy Graham
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment